It's exceptional work you're doing here, many thanks.
I was looking through the screenshots you submitted, here's the breakdown (by filename):
Admin countries - it's the same as all other countries, that is CommonData module. Changes made there should be displayed, worked for me.
admin Email settings - we were missing calling up translation method there, it's fixed now and in the new version these strings will be included.
admin files - I've changed the way this dropdown is displayed. It is now be based on strings that are already translated.
admin login audit - again, we didn't call up translation method on that string, it's fixed now.
dashboard welcome message - it's a bit complicated. This applet is actually a note with values set when the user first logs in to the system. It's nothing you should be bothered with, it's something we need to fix in some way.
file line - minor glitch in the code, it wasn't using the translation method in that particular spot. It's fixed now, no need to translate again.
theme manager - the "default" in that select box is not something that should be translated. It's the name of the folder containing theme files that should be used. I saw the "Upload" button was already translated in the file you supplied. There was an issue with the button width, I fixed that while I was at it.
Also, I noticed that in Admin Panel Access, permission levels for RecordSets are not translated, I fixed that as well.
the file you supplied is not in utf8, which will cause troubles on multiple systems. I could convert it easily to utf8 on my end thou and I'm attaching that file here. You'll also find there (at the very end) those few strings that were omitted in translation. To have them working, however, it's necessary to wait for the new version. If you want I can prepare a package for you, compatible with version 1.2.2, containing those fixes.
Thanks again for all your work.