Thank you so much for all of this information. I think I can definitely cover the Wordpress thing, and it seems that you will update us when Quickbooks integration is ready?
However, let me explain my serial situation a little better as I don't think you understand exactly what I'm trying to do.
The way our software is licensed is this:
1) Customer buys camera and software package from us.
2) Upon installation of software, customer is required to register their camera for the software to work. The software then communicated with our database and provides the following information: "First Name", "Last Name", and "Camera Serial".
3) The information provided is then cross-referenced with our database to ensure that the camera a customer is trying to register was in-fact sold to them by us.
With that being said, here's what I'd like to be able to do:
1) Under customers add a new field for "Camera Serial" on a different page (see attached screen shot).
2) Whatever info is entered in here would then be "Posted" to our serial database (the one that the software cross-references to).
Basically, whenever a new "Camera Serial" is added to a contact in EPESI, EPESI would then POST that information as well as the contact's First Name and Last Name into our "Serial" database thus creating a new entry in the table. We would also like the ability to "Add" another camera serial to a customer so that customers can have multiple fields. Is there a way to place a button call "Add Camera" and when that button is pressed another text entry field shows up on our "Camera Serials" tab? That way whenever the record is save, a new entry will be made to our camera serial database.