Yes, the development of Epesi BIM as a web based, cloud CRM application and a kickstarter for a custom ERP system continues and there are some very exciting changes coming soon as we will be migrating to Agile Toolkit.
You can see the progress of migrating Epesi to ATK UI on Github:
These repositories belong to Georgi Hristov who created: https://xsystems.io/
INTEGRATED MARITIME CRM/ERP SYSTEM STREAMLINING COMPANY AND SHIP WORKFLOW
- Powered by epesi - a modern enterprise proven framework designed for rapid, flexible and scalable CRM/ERP development
- Cloud based - office system is accessible from all over the world and the ship system is available in ship's network using just a browser
- Data exchange with vessel systems - one system fits all approach - same software running on board as well as in the office
- Advanced access permissions system - suitable to setup for multiple offices, variety of employee roles and partner company access
- Dashboards - user specific overview of most important information from each module
- User responsibility - module that ensures data is handled with pin-point precision
- Tray - module that implements company-specific workflow design intuitively
- Watchdog - automated push notification system
- Perspective - allows for switching user perspective for seamless workflow during office absences
- Integration - allows data import / exchange from external files and software (accounting, etc.)
- Wide range of maritime specific modules
It would be great if current Epesi users and developers would Georgi a hand as we need a lot of help to make Epesi 2.0 based on ATK a reality.
Epesi is still being developed and supported now and it will be for at least the next 10 years.
Please remember that the project is production stable since 2008, over 12 years, and it is featured on SourceForge since 2007. For a number of years it is one of the highest ranked CRM and ERP application in Business & Enterprise software directory:
Epesi is a solid framework and basis for a very inexpensive ERP system in the cloud and we have over 6000 registered installations. There are several hundred businesses around the world that rely on Epesi for day to day operations that are very often critical in cases of medical facilities like our client https://cades.org/
- CADES, Children and Adult Disability and Educational Services, is a nonprofit located in Delaware County, Pa.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of children and adults with intellectual and physical disabilities, and the lives of their families.CADES offers a continuum of high quality, supportive services and programs.
CADES uses Epesi as ERP system since 2008 and it is a mission critical application handling millions of records..
All of the solutions mentioned above run in-house, as self-hosted applications, free of monthly per user charges saving tens of thousands of dollars per month compared to commercial solutions. Don't worry if you created a custom ERP system utilizing Epesi as the platform is too valuable to too many businesses apparently, including of course my own, Epesi. We expanded services with enterprise grade cloud hosting and Epesi BIM is at the center of my interests and efforts.
You can read more about Epesi Cloud offering here: